If you are a blogger or a blog enthusiast, you might be familiar with WordPress. It is the largest and most used blogging platform in the entire world wide web. Blogging has become more popular these days, not just for writers but also for internet marketers. For writers, it is the means of expressing your thoughts, ideas and experiences while for internet marketers, it is the means of attracting probable customers and to drive traffic towards the website.
WordPress is very easy to use and is ideal for beginners who want to learn more about blogging. In WordPress, you will not feel like you are left alone. WordPress provides tutorial on how to make a good and effective blogs. Tips will be available for you if you want and take note, these all are for free.
But what really makes WordPress the Number 1 blogging platform?
Here are the answers:
1. WordPress is an easy-to-learn CMS. To use WordPress does not require to have knowledge in web development or any formal education regarding on web- based programming. Many bloggers said that WordPress is the most user- friendly Content Management System. Tools are already provided for your convenience. They are easy to use and it allows your creative mind to design your web without limitations. You do not need to hire profesional web developers to make the website for you and that will cost you a lot.
2. WordPress Interface is very attractive and looks great to the eyes. Aside from it, WordPress pagination allows you to manage different web pages.
3. What is more good to hear than being free. Yes, through WordPress, you can download WordPress plugins for your websites for free. There are lots of plugins and these all are free. You always have a lot of alternatives in which you can choose the best for your blog.
4. The themes offered are great . WordPress has the largest collection of themes in which you can choose from – both paid and free themes. This collection of themes will surely have the perfect fit for every person’s personality.
5. WordPress also have lots of resources. If you need something to add in your blogs, you can find it in WordPress. Also, you will receive notifications if there are update needed for your blogs.
Final Words Why WordPress is the Best Blogging Platform
Blogging is not just for sharing one’s thought and ideas. Many online marketers had seen the effectiveness of blogs in marketing that is why they used blogs as tool for their marketing strategy. Most of them used WordPress as their blogging platform. Why? It is because WordPress is already SEO- friendly and bloggers do not need to worry much on optimizing their blogs for search engines. All they have to do is to write good quality contents to attract more readers.
However, if you opt to have your own domain, you will have it. Many professional bloggers said that WordPress is the best Return on Investment (ROI) for your blog. Is not that great? You would be able to earn money and at the same time you are enjoying writing.
Have you made the switch? If you recently migrated or planning to move your current blog to WordPress, tell and share us your story on why did you transferred and what’s your reason for moving to WordPress.