In online marketing, driving traffic towards your website is important in increasing your income online. There are so many ways of traffic to your website, the most common way is through building an SEO-friendly website or blog. Some use informative contents while others are using relative graphics.
Here’s something that will surely surprise you. Blog commenting also useful and effective in driving traffic towards your website. How? The answer is very simple, when you comment in a blog, it only shows that you also have knowledge in the same topic. You can write the link of your website in your comment so when the reader is interested in it, he will go to your page and read more about your content.
Also, if you notice that the blog has many visitors every day, it only tells that the blog has high PR or Page Rank. It is a good indicator that this site is a great for commenting because it could also affect your own page rank and you could also receive traffic from that certain blog. You see, there is no sense in spending so much time in posting contents in your blog if nobody is reading it.
It would benefit you more if you comment something that has a lot of sense, something that a point instead of simply writing “Yeah great”. It would attract more traffic if you comment intelligently. Contribute some ideas that would catch not only other readers but also the bloggers. By doing this, you are giving them the notion that you are also an expert in that certain field and there will be interaction between you, the blogger and the readers. Observe correct grammar and use proper punctuations. Remember that you have to let them think that you are an intelligent person and a professional blogger.
Here are some tips to help you know what are the do’s and dont’s in blog commenting:
1. Keep your comment relevant to the topic. Make sure that your comment has close relevance in the topic. Do not let let your readers think that you have commented because you just have to do it. As stated earlier, make them think that you are also expert in the same topic.
2. Make your comment informative. If the readers find your comment useful and informative, there is a big possibility that they will follow your link that would result to a higher traffic.
3. Choose blogs that has high Pagerank as much as possible. You will know that a certain blog has higher pagerank based on its number of visitors and comments.
4. Do not post spam comments. Spam comments earn nothing and will only do harm into your blog.
5. Also, do not copy- paste comments from others. Make your comment original, natural yet unique.
6. Finally, do not over do your comments. Be sure that your comment have impact o the readers and at the same time neutral. Avoid promoting your own interest for this will not attract more readers.
Commenting on blogs has been proven to work effectively ever since. If done properly, a very viable tool for establishing links to your site and build traffic as well. Not just you learned something new, contribute to the discussion and share your knowledge to fellow readers. Blog commenting also enables you to establish a brand for yourself. Still a lot of people have been doing this method since Google rolled out their updates. This just simply means that it still works well.
Last and final question, are you fond of commenting to fellow bloggers blog? How did blog commenting helped you and your blog?