Blogging is a hobby many people have turned into an income generating activity. There is nothing wrong with this, in fact, it a healthy way to earn a living because writers can express themselves with something they love to do and at the same time their passion for writing makes them earn money. Do you want to blog, write, express yourself and most of all EARN a living? Should you say yes, continue reading to get the best tips in writing quality content articles for your blog or journal.
Reasons in making quality content
- Readers look up to writers as an expert of the topic. Research is the backbone of a well written article, so it’s always best to conduct a research on anything you are going to write about.
- Clarify your views. Be clear about any topic. No readers will enjoy trying to figure out what you would like to say. Being vague has no place in the world of writers and readers.
- Brainstorming. This activity helps any writer not to run out of idea to write about. Brainstorming brings out all the ideas a writer have within.
- Fine tune articles before publishing. Be sure to check spelling and grammar before an article is finally posted. Having no spelling or grammar error makes the image as a writer more trustworthy and respectable to its readers.
- Know what your audience or readers like to read. This is a way to keep the interest of your readers. If you give them what they want to see, coming back to your blog from time to time will be part of their online routine. Read on comments made to your blog posts to determine what’s on their mind and how you will keep their interests.
- Keep it short and simple. Long articles are hardly read up the last sentence by many readers. An ideal length you can make in one post is about 400 to 450 words. Remember, you do not need to pour in all your ideas in one post, break it if you need to and do further discussion on your next post. Leave a question for your readers to ponder about and give them a chance to react and participate with the discussion.
- Look for ideas to talk about. A good writer does not seat around and wait until ideas strike them. A good one will search of a good topic to talk about and write about it immediately.
Being a writer is a vocation driven by passion. A person needs to have a strong drive to be able to write quality articles. One of the most important drives a writer can get is by writing the article for themselves. Being a writer, you are the first one to read your article so you should be the first one to be pleased about it. Wait for no one to be pleased with your work; you should be the first one to be happy about it in the first place. Anything you did that you are happy about, many people will be happy about it too. The quality of your content is the symbol of your name and reputation.